Looking for a cute gym bag to go with your 2018 workout wardrobe? You’ve come to the right place! Our favorites have enough space to fit your laptop, work clothes, makeup, toiletries and whatever else you need to get ready pre or post-sweat. If you march confidently into spin class on the reg, choose a bag that matches your pumped up spirit! If you prefer a more subtle entrance to the gym, we’ve included some chic totes that will fit your vibe.
1. ban.do Available for Weekends Getaway Duffel Bag ($54) We love the personality and color combo of this Ban.do bag. You can easily use it as a gym bag or weekend tote. Bonus: it’s made of canvas so it’s easy to wash.
3. BAGGU Weekend Bag ($74) Throw some polka dots into your workout mix. This bag is super durable and sturdy, and has a zipper closure to keep all your goods inside.
5. Lisa Perry Oversized Duffel Bag ($795) You could pack enough gym clothes for a month in this standout gigantic duffel. The inside is just as foxy—it’s lined with white leather.
6. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel ($85) You definitely won’t blend in with this bag. We love the camo and bright orange color combo and the lined interior shoe compartment.
7. ASOS Oversized Drawstring Duffle Bag ($14) Throw this stylish faux leather tote over your toned shoulder. It comes with adjustable straps and an interior zip pocket to hold your cash, cards and Apple watch.
8. Jack Wills Portbury Backpack ($69.95) Keep things simple—but still stylish—in this durable canvas backpack with a laptop sleeve and padded adjustable straps.
9. Vooray Stride Cinch Top Backpack ($24.99) The top drawstring closure on this machine washable backpack makes it perfect for people always on the go.
10. Dogeared My Head Says Gym Tote ($29.99) If your love for shredding body fat is as big as your love for shredded cheese in a crispy taco shell, this tote is totes for you.
Melody Lowe is the Director of Content & Strategy for Blender Networks, Inc. When she’s not managing blogs for FitMinutes, The-E-Tailer, Cartageous, InStyleRooms, NurturedPaws & Shoelistic, she’s rearranging her bookcase at home in Culver City, CA, getting her fix of breakfast tacos and Topo Chicos in her hometown of Austin, TX with her fiancé and rescue dog or managing her own blog, Mustache Melrose.