Leave it to your local grocery store (and its aisles full of teddy bears and red heart-shaped boxes of chocolate) to remind us the day of love is hot on our heels. Not in a relationship? Valentine’s Day isn’t supposed to be celebrated just by couples! It’s a great opportunity to show a friend, sibling or dog some extra love. Keep reading to view our favorite stylish gifts under $150 for Valentine’s Day.
1. BaubleBar Mini Rianne Drop Earrings, Set of 3,
A set of three vibrant earrings that will make her stand out at the office or happy hour.
2. Marc Jacobs Gradient Acetate Sunglasses,
Let her shield the sun in style with these cute sunnies from Marc Jacobs.
3. Neiman Marcus Cashmere Collection Chain-Tie Cardigan,
Cashmere is always a good gift.
4. UGG Australia Knit & Leather Gloves w/ Faux Fur Cuffs, $85
Boring gloves, be gone! These luxe accessories will keep her hands warm and stylish.
5. Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne, $136
Gift her a sweet scent of red apple, jasmine, rose and gily flower.
6. bkr Glass Water Bottle, Elle, $48
She can stay hydrated on the go with this cute and popular water bottle by bkr.
7. Roller Rabbit Jemina Short Kimono Robe, Red, $95
Wrap her up in comfort and color.
8. BeautyBio Rose Quartz Radiance Set, $98
This beauty kit comes with a Rose Quartz roller, Radiance Brightening Omega + Rosehip Seed facial oil, Quench Deluxe Mini Quadralipid Recovery face cream and a pocket heart stone.
9. Monogrammed Silk Sleep Mask, $59
Add her initials or anniversary to this Mulberry silk sleep mask.
10. Guerlain CNY 2019 KissKiss Lipstick, $37
Give the gift of having a beauty essential in her makeup bag—red lipstick.
11. Skin Vara Tasseled Knit Slipper with Cooling Material, $85
She’ll love shuffling through the house in these super soft and comfortable slippers.
Looking for gift ideas for him? Check out these 9 Last-Minute Gifts for Your Guy.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!