Disclosure – The below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks—click the titles to shop!
Headed for vacation soon? Prepping your packing list can be overwhelming. Make sure you’re prepared with a solid suitcase and a few travel accessories that will make your flights, road trips or cruises smooth sailing. Need some inspiration? From jewelry cases and backpacks to makeup bags and more, we’ve rounded up our current favorite travel bags and accessories below.
1. Halogen Lightweight Cashmere Scarf, $149
Cover and cozy up during cold flights.
2. Bose SoundLink II Around-Ear Bluetooth Headphones, $229
OH: “Did you hear the screaming baby on the plane?” “Nope.”
3. Calpak x Oh Joy! Set of 5 Packing Cubes, $48
Keep things organized (and cute) inside your suitcase.
4. Calpak Kaya Faux Leather Round Backpack, $75
This cute carry-on slides right over your suitcase handle.
5. Sole Society Cassidy Faux Leather Duffle Bag, $69.95
More of a duffel kind of gal? You won’t forget this bright piece on the plane.
6. Anthropologie Tatum Family Passport Holder, $48
7. Ban.do Block Party Travel Organizer & Cosmetics Case Set, $59
Keep jewelry, makeup and skin products organized while you’re in flight and at the hotel.
8. Tumi Voyageur – Just in Case Nylon Travel Tote, $100
This magical tote folds down into a tiny pouch but opens up into a large bag when you need extra space for items you bought while traveling.
9. Calpak Terrazo 30-Inch & 22-Inch Hardshell Spinner Suitcase & Carry-On Set, $295
Travel in style with this trendy terrazzo print suitcase and carry-on set.
10. Ted Baker London Harmony Print Vanity Case, $275
This vanity case could not be any cuter.
11. Stoney Clover Lane Small Pouch, $78
Know where all your skin products are no matter where you travel.
12. Stoney Clover Lane Small Pouch, $78
Keep hair accessories organized too!
13. Herschel Supply Co. Luggage Scale, $30
More practical than cute, but this tool sure does come in handy.
14. Herschel Supply Co. Sixteen Hip Pack, $30 $20.98
Go hands-free while exploring your destination with the help of this fanny pack.
15. MCM Vintage Rockstar Visetos Coated Canvas Vanity Case, $550
Sure it’s spendy, but what an investment in something that will stylishly last through years of future trips.
Need some ideas on where to go? Check out CheapOair for inexpensive flights to our favorite cities!
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!