Your mom who tells you she doesn’t need anything, your sister who you swear already has everything, your bestie who you want to give everything, your boss whose birthday you forgot, your mail lady who you feel the need to apologize to because she’s greeted by your barking dog six days a week—phew! What’s a girl to give? A cute clutch? A stylish sweater? Let us take it from here, friend. We’ve rounded up some solid gifts for her that are sure to spark a glisten in any receiver’s eyes. Keep reading for our top 15 gifts under $150.
1. Rag & Bone Classic Wool Scarf,
A scarf in one of Pantone’s fall & winter top 10 color palette.
2. Helene Berman Basic Wool Beret, $95
A stylish beret that is forever cool.
3. Lele Sadoughi Rio Banded Hoop Drop Earrings, $118
Statement earrings so she can sparkle through winter.
4. Jo Malone London Five Fragrance Cologne Collection, $115
A gift box of her favorite scents.
5. Angela Caglia La Vie En Rose Face Roller, $65
A trendy self-care beauty treatment.
6. Eberjey Gisele Sleepshirt, $89
Premium pajamas she can lounge in all winter long.
7. Skin Vara Slippers, $85
And some soft slippers to pull together her at-home get-up.
8. CHANEL ROUGE COCO GLOSS Trio Set, $92
A luxurious set of glosses she’d (gasp!) never buy for herself.
9. ban.do Getaway Duffel Bag, $58
A cute weekender and a promise of a girl’s getaway.
10. Jonathan Adler Pop Candle in Sea Salt, $38
A candle made by one of her favorite designers.
11. Jules Smith Morgan Bar Cuff, $55
A little bling to glam up her everyday look.
12. Kiehl’s Mighty Moisture Skin Care Five-Piece Set, $30
A Kiehl’s gift set of some of their most popular products.
13. Saks Fifth Avenue Glam Gift Card, $150
The perfect gift—whatever she wants.
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out these 12 Designer Gifts Under $150.
Melody Lowe is the Director of Content & Strategy for Blender Networks, Inc. When she’s not managing blogs for FitMinutes, The-E-Tailer, Cartageous, InStyleRooms, NurturedPaws & Shoelistic, she’s rearranging her bookcase at home in Culver City, CA, getting her fix of breakfast tacos and Topo Chicos in her hometown of Austin, TX with her fiancé and rescue dog or managing her own blog, Mustache Melrose.