Disclosure – The below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks—click the titles to shop!
Looking for something special for your pops, husband or rescue dog dad this Father’s Day? How about treating him to a little style? Whether your main man likes to get gussied up or is more of a casual dude, we’re sure he’ll like something from our picks below. Bonus points if you give him a reason to dress up by inviting him to dinner. Keep scrolling to view our fashionable gift ideas for Father’s Day.
1. Original Penguin Men’s Short Sleeve Dad Ringer Tee, $45
Replace his old, cheesy #1 dad t-shirt with this cool ringer tee that still lets him proudly rep his fam.
2. Ray-Ban Classic Clubmaster, $150-$203
A classic dude deserves a classic pair of shades.
3. OxWallen Apple Watch Band Leather Watch Strap with Stainless Metal Buckle Clasp, $16.99
Give him a more stylish option for sporting his Apple Watch to the office.
4. Knot & Tie Company 100% Premium Cotton Handmade Bow Tie, $17.92
Break up his necktie routine with something a bit more fun. Fingers crossed he knows how to actually tie this thing.
5. Toms Men’s Porter Suede Boot, $64.95-$149.95
Give him a lift to help him step up his shoe game.
6. Excell Mens Fashion Designer Dress Socks, Cotton Blend, Set of 4, $14.99
Out with the old athletic socks, in with the new designer pairs.
7. Goodthreads Men’s Standard-Fit Long-Sleeve Chambray Shirt, $30
This breathable button-up will keep him comfortably stylish throughout the summer.
8. Herschel Supply Co. Novel, Navy, One Size, $79.47
Whether he’s headed on vacation or just to the gym, this handsome bag with compliment his handsome threads.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!