Disclosure: These best straight leg jeans below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
No shade on skinny jeans, but we’re totally embracing the straight leg trend with open arms! Perfect for pairing with everything from a chic turtleneck to a slouchy tee, this silhouette is so versatile that we’ll be wearing them for seasons to come. Keep scrolling for the best straight leg jeans on our list.
1. Closed Leaf Straight Leg Jean, $298
This classic high-rise style is definitely one you’ll be reaching for no matter the season!
2. Pilcro The Cigarette Slim Straight Jean, $130
Available in standard, tall, petite and plus sizing, these raw-hemmed jeans can be paired with everything from boots to sandals.
3. AGOLDE Criss Cross High Rise Straight Jean, $198
Between the asymmetric crossover waist and faded wash, you’ll be getting nothing but compliments from this pair!
4. Free People Maggie Mid Rise Straight Cropped Jean, $78
If the ultra-high rise isn’t really your thing, check out these mid-rise crops!
5. Pistola Keaton Distressed High Rise Straight Leg Jean, $128
Regardless of the silhouette, we’re ALWAYS big fans of distressed details.
6. Levi’s Trendy Plus Size Classic Straight-Leg Jean, $69.50
You just can’t go wrong with a pair of classic Levi’s. This fit is available in plenty of washes, so you’ll have all of your straight-leg needs covered.
7. BLANKNYC The Madison Ripped Crop Straight Leg Jean,
This ankle-grazing inseam has definitely stolen our hearts — just be sure to have a solid pair of boots or high-top sneakers to pair it with!
8. BP. Ripped Straight Leg Jean,
Whether you’re dipping your toes into the straight-leg silhouette or just opting for a budget-friendly option, we think you’ll look great in this classic 90’s-inspired pair.
9. Wit + Wisdom Ab-Solution Ankle Slim Straight Leg Jean,
Great for casual Fridays and fun weekends, this patterned denim is the best option for dressing up or down.
Ready to dress up with all the benefits of dressing down? Peep these cozy sweater dresses we’ll be wearing all season!
Allison Wheeler is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.