Disclosure: The bright bathing suits below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
As much as we love a chic black bathing suit, we’re also totally heart-eyed over the bright bathing suits we keep seeing in our favorite stores! So pack your beach bag with your latest summer read and some SPF — we have some vibrant swimsuits that are sure to send some compliments your way.
1. lululemon Waterside V-Neck Skimpy-Fit One-Piece Swimsuit, $128
We cannot take our eyes off this gorgeous red one-piece! Perfectly suited for B-C cups, this quick-drying, four-stretch fabric effortlessly holds you in with a barely-there feel.
2. Anthropologie Beach Riot Carlie One-Piece Tie Swimsuit, $158
We LOVE a color-blocked look. So naturally, we’re adding this one-piece tie swimsuit to our carts ASAP!
3. Good American Always Fits Twist Bikini Top and Bottom, $59+
Bright bikini, anyone? This hot pink bikini option is one you’ll reach for summer after summer.
4. Tommy Bahama Color-Blocked Wrap-Front One-Piece Swimsuit, $165
This color-blocked wrap-front suit is available in two totally gorgeous colorways. (Listen, we don’t blame you for getting them both!)
5. kate spade new york Ruffled Off-The-Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit,
We’re totally digging the editorial look of this ruffled off-the-shoulder suit! You can even keep it classic in a crisp white, or opt for something more colorful like the adorably-named “Orange Soda”.
6. Profile by Gottex Printed Ruffled Swimsuit, $138
Channel some chic 80’s vibes! This asymmetrical neck one-piece offers full coverage, built-in tummy control and a print that’s sure to lead to some A+ selfies at the pool.
7. Madewell x OOKIOH Newport One-Piece Swimsuit in Floral Print, $100
This effortlessly-cool floral printed one-piece is made with recycled fabric, so you can feel extra nice about all of the compliments you’ll be getting!
8. Free People It’s Now Cool The Showtime Eco One-Piece Swimsuit, $150
Show off your stems with this sleek 90’s-inspired swimsuit! We’re obsessed with the double pattern and cheeky bottom coverage.
9. ModCloth Peggy One-Piece Swimsuit,
Get your lounger ready — you’ll want to show off this sassy swimsuit all day. Between the abstract heart-meets-leopard print and deep scoop neckline, you’ll def be getting the most out of the season.
10. Aerie Twist Cut Out One Piece Swimsuit,
We can never resist a neon look. And not only is it *the* quintessential summer suit, it’s also made with 80% recycled nylon! In conclusion, there’s really not a single bad reason to add it to your cart.
Shopping for some resort wear to pack with your new suit? We got you — check out our resort wear picks for your next vacay!
Allison Wheeler is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.